Thank you for purchasing our theme, Front – Multipurpose Business Theme. We’ve put in lots of love in developing this WordPress theme and are excited that you’ve chosen this theme for your website. We hope you find it easy to use our theme. This documentation guides you through the main features of the theme and guides you how to use and customize Front.
About the Theme
Front Wordpress theme is a WooCommerce WordPress theme designed and developed for use with WordPress 5.3 or higher. The code was written to be backwards compatible where possible, however we recommend you use the current WP version when possible. If you are not using WordPress 5.3 or higher and can upgrade your site we recommend you do this before installation.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the theme is bug free and easy to use there is always a chance errors may occur. If you do find a problem please notify us immediately through our support tab so we can ensure it gets fixed as quickly as possible.
Recommended System Requirements
We recommend the following system configuration for best results with Front.
- PHP v7 or greater
- MySQL v5.6 or greater or MariaDB v10.0 or greater
- HTTPS support
- PHP Memory limit at least 256M
- Upload max filesize at least 32M
- Maximum Post Size at least 32M
The following is the list of plugins in alphabetical order that are recommended for use with Front WordPress theme.
- WPForms — Allows you create contact forms and subscription forms.
- Custom Sidebars — Allows you to create widgetized areas and custom sidebars. Replace whole sidebars or single widgets for specific posts and pages.
- Envato Market — The Envato Market plugin can install WordPress themes and plugins purchased from ThemeForest & CodeCanyon by connecting with the Envato Market API using a secure OAuth personal token. Once your themes & plugins are installed WordPress will periodically check for updates, so keeping your items up to date is as simple as a few clicks.
- Front Extensions — This is a custom plugin built by MadrasThemes exclusively for Front WordPress Theme. Keeping in mind the plugin territory recommendations by ThemeForest we had implemented widgets, admin meta boxes and taxonomies functionalities into a separate plugin.
- Front Gutenberg Blocks — This is a custom plugin built by MadrasThemes exclusively for Front WordPress Theme. This plugin contains all the Gutenberg Blocks built for Front.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com — Provided by WordPress.com, this plugin allows you to use custom post types like Portfolio and Testimonials. This plugin also has other features like social sharing, comments, etc.
- MAS Static Content — allows you to to create a custom post type static content and use it with shortcode. We also build megamenus in our theme using this plugin
- Menu Image — allows you to add images to your menu items like Flag or image icons.
- One Click Demo Import — Import your demo content, widgets and theme settings with one click
- Redux Framework – Redux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress themes and plugins.
- Safe SVG – This plugin allows you to upload SVG files into your WordPress media Library.
- User Profile Picture – This plugin allows you to override a user’s profile image generated from gravatar.
- WooCommerce — WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully. This is used to generate Shop and shop related pages.
- WP Job Manager – This plugin is for managing Jobs. This is used in our Job Board demo.
- weDocs – This plugin is for managing documentation and knowledgebase. This plugin is required for Helpdesk Demo.
Need Help ?
We usually respond to all queries within 24 hours during weekdays. We are mostly not available during weekends and public holidays. We live across different timezones and have different people for answering different queries. So if we find us online responding to other comments and not yours please be patient with us.