Testimonial Static Jetpack gutenberg block needs a Jetpack Plugin.
To add Testimonial enable Testimonial in Jetpack > Settings > Writing.
To add Testimonial Star Ratings:
Testimonial Static gutenberg block is to showcase what your users say about your product or service and it has nine different styles.
Testimonial Static Jetpack Block Settings
- In layout panel you can choose block style.
Testimonials Settings Panel
- Testimonial Selector: Search and select the testimonial that you want to show.
- Testimonial Limit: Select number of testimonials you want to show.
- Columns: Drag the slider to set the number of columns.
- Order by: Order the testimonial by Newest to Oldest, Oldest to Newest, A → Z and Z → A.
Display Settings Panel
- Enable or disable the content in the block.
Background Settings panel
- Backgrounds have a significant impact on the design of a website. They help create a site’s look and feel. There are two types of settings are available: Single and Gradient.
- Background Type: Choose single or gradient background type.
- Background Color: Choose the background color.
- Single: Solid background color.
- Gradient: Gradient ( Combination of two or more colors ) background color.
- Additional CSS Class(es): Enter additional class.