Front Gutenberg Block is a simple plugin that will make the customization process easier than ever. Once you have made the purchase of Front, all you need to do is go to WordPress theme directory and activate the theme.
- After you have activated your theme, you’ll see a notice about required plugins for front, to proceed click “Begin installing plugins”.
- On clicking on it, you will be redirected to Install Required Plugins Page. Alternatively this page can be accessed from Appearance > Install Plugins as well.
- You will now see a list of plugins required and recommended for use with this theme. Click on the Front Gutenberg Block checkbox to select plugins.
- Click on Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose Install dropdown option and click the Apply button.
- If the plugin was installed successfully, you will be redirected to WP Plugins page.