Cart page is created automatically on activating the Woocommerce plugin. If the page is not created, then
- Navigate to Pages > Add New .
- Give it a name, say Cart and enter the shortcode [woocommerce_cart].
- Make sure Default Template is chosen under Page Attributes > Template.
- Check on Hide Page Header under Electro Page Options Meta box.
- Click on Publish.
- After hitting the Publish button, please navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout here set the cart page so that WooCommerce knows where to send users to checkout.
- Assign the Cart page as Cart. Otherwise your customers cannot buy and pay.
Cart Page View