To create a new menu :
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus.
- Click on Create a new menu, give the menu a name.
- Now to the left are available menu items that can be added to the screen, check the items you want to add and click on Add to Menu button.
- The items are now added to Menu, you can then sort and lay the menu items in levels by drag and drop.
- Click on Save Menu.
- After you have saved the menu, hook the menu to any of the available Electro Nav menu locations.
Theme Locations in Electro
Electro has eight navigation menu locations. They are :
- Top Bar Left
- Top Bar Right
- Primary Nav
- Navbar Primary
- Secondary nav
- Departments Menu
- All Departments Menu
- Blog menu