Visual Composer is a premium drag drop plugin that comes bundled with the theme. It provides 40+ elements that can be easily added to your page. In addition to extending functionalities of existing elements, Electro theme has added 12 additional elements. With this set of elements, you will be able to create unlimited varities of pages.
There are 15 additional elements that are made available via Electro Extensions plugin.They are :
- Ad Block
- Feature Block
- Electro Terms
- Products Tabs
- Products Carousel Tabs
- Electro Products Cards Carousel
- Electro Products Carousel
- Electro Brands Carousel
- Product List Categories
- Product 2-1-2 Grid
- Product 6-1 Grid
- Electro Onsale Product
- Electro Onsale Products Carousel
- Electro Team Member
How to update Visual Composer?
How to get the latest version of the plugin?
The Visual Composer plugin comes bundled with the theme. We’ll always make sure to include the latest version in the main theme package so you can update yours.
Head on to ThemeForest and download the latest theme package. You’ll find it in the Downloads section, where all your downloads are. Inside the package, navigate to Assets > PremiumPlugins > js_composer.zip
How to update the plugin?
- In you WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the Plugins section.
- De-activate and delete the current version of Visual Composer.
- For uploading, use the js_composer.zip file, which you can find in the main theme package downloaded from ThemeForest, inside Assets > PremiumPlugins > js_composer.zip folder.