Cartzilla has predefined headers which can configure using Customizer or create with Header block using Static Contents.
1 Level Light
1 Level Dark
2 Level Light
2 Level Dark
3 Level Light
3 Level Dark
Top Bar style remain for ‘2 Level Light’, ‘2 Level dark‘, ‘3 Level Light‘, ‘3 Level Dark‘ and ‘Electronics Store‘ .
You can edit the Top Bar from Appearance > Customize > Header > Topbar.
You can upload your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Logo.
Primary Menu is the main menu for the theme and it allows to present a site structure for the users. You can edit the Primary Menu from Appearance > Menus > Edit menus and choose “Primary”.
Department Menu with Product Category Image
When menu location is not assigned for Department menu, the product category will display with image as Department Menu.
Departmenu Menu style remain for ‘3 Level Light‘, ‘3 Level Dark‘, ‘Electronics Store‘ and ‘Marketplace‘ . you can control the visibility of the department menu, title and icon in Appearance > Customize > Header > Navigation.
Choosing a Header Type
In default 3 Level Light is chosen as default header. To change the header type :
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Header. Choose the dropdown that represents the style of your choice and click on Save Changes.
- You will also find Make header full-width ? option which is used to enable/disable Full container.
- You will find Make header sticky? option which is used to enable/disable the header as sticky.
- You will find Show account? option which is used to enable/disable account details in header.
- You will find Show cart? option which is used to enable/disable mini cart in header.
- You will find Select an “Order tracking” page option , Choose the dropdown that represents the page of your choice as Order Tracking page