Cartzilla has predefined footers which can configure using Customizer or create with Footer block using Static Contents.
The Footer Widgets is the top most row in the footer. It is a widgetized area and can be populated from Appearance > Widgets > Footer Widgets.
By default the footer widget area is populated with 3 instances of 3 widgets and they are :
- Navigation Menu Widget – configured to display Shop Departments section. The menu assigned is Footer Widget Menu #1
- Navigation Menu Widget – configured to display the Account & Shipping Info section. The menu assigned is Footer Widget Menu #2
- Navigation Menu Widget – configured to display About Us menu links. The menu assigned is Footer Widget Menu #3
- Text Widget – configured to display text.
- Custom HTML Widget – configured to display custom html.
Jumbotron is a static content block, you can customize the section from Appearance > Customize > Footer > Footer Jumbotron. Choose a static block from the dropdown that will be the jumbotron element for footer
You can upload your logo from Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Footer Logo.