Thank you for purchasing our theme, Cartzilla is the ultimate WooCommerce WordPress theme based on the latest Bootstrap 4 framework. Along with styling all the default Bootstrap components it introduces lots of new flexible elements you can use across website.
We’ve put in lots of love in developing this WordPress theme and are excited that you’ve chosen this theme for your website. We hope you find it easy to use our theme. This documentation guides you through the main features of the theme and guides you how to use and customize Cartzilla.
About the Theme
Cartzilla Wordpress theme is a WooCommerce WordPress theme designed and developed for use with WordPress 5.3 or higher. The code was written to be backwards compatible where possible, however we recommend you use the current WP version when possible. If you are not using WordPress 5.3 or higher and can upgrade your site we recommend you do this before installation.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the theme is bug free and easy to use there is always a chance errors may occur. If you do find a problem please notify us immediately through our support tab so we can ensure it gets fixed as quickly as possible.
Recommended System Requirements
We recommend the following system configuration for best results with Cartzilla.
- PHP v7 or greater
- MySQL v5.6 or greater or MariaDB v10.0 or greater
- HTTPS support
- PHP Memory limit at least 256M
- Upload max filesize at least 32M
- Maximum Post Size at least 32M
The following is the list of plugins in alphabetical order that are recommended for use with Cartzilla WordPress theme.
- WPForms — Allows you create contact forms, CV forms and subscription forms.
- Envato Market — The Envato Market plugin can install WordPress themes and plugins purchased from ThemeForest & CodeCanyon by connecting with the Envato Market API using a secure OAuth personal token. Once your themes & plugins are installed WordPress will periodically check for updates, so keeping your items up to date is as simple as a few clicks.
- Cartzilla Extensions — This is a custom plugin built by MadrasThemes exclusively for Cartzilla WordPress Theme. Keeping in mind the plugin territory recommendations by ThemeForest we had implemented widgets, admin meta boxes and taxonomies functionalities into a separate plugin.
- Cartzilla Gutenberg Blocks — This is a custom plugin built by MadrasThemes exclusively for Cartzilla WordPress Theme. This plugin contains all the Gutenberg Blocks built for Cartzilla.
- MAS Static Content — allows you to to create a custom post type static content and use it with shortcode. We also build megamenus in our theme using this plugin
- One Click Demo Import — Import your demo content, widgets and theme settings with one click
- WooCommerce — WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully. This is used to generate Shop and shop related pages.
- weDocs – This plugin is for managing documentation and knowledgebase. This plugin is required for Help Center.
- YITH WooCommerce Compare – Allows you to add Product Comparison functionality to your shop.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist — Allows you to add Wishlist functionality to your shop.
- MAS Brands for WooCommerce— Allows you to add brands to your products, as well as widgets and shortcodes for displaying your brands.
- MAS WooCommerce Variation Swatches — This will replace dropdown fields on your variable products with Color, Label and Image Swatches.
Need Help ?
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need help. We also welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us through our support tab and we are happy to help.
We usually respond to all queries within 24 hours during weekdays. We are mostly not available during weekends and public holidays. We live across different timezones and have different people for answering different queries. So if we find us online responding to other comments and not yours please be patient with us.