Options available to customize the footer of your website
- Version: There are 3 types of footer available. Choose the desired version of footer as your choice. Default version: Footer v1
- Footer Type: This setting allows you to choose the desired type of footer. Default: Dark.
- Footer Jumbotron: Choose a static block that will be the jumbotron element for footer. This option will display only when footer version is chosen as ‘Footer v1‘ or ‘Footer v3‘
- Enable Language Currency: This setting allows you to show or hide language currency in Footer.
- Payment Methods: This setting allows you to upload an image with available payment methods or anything you want. This image as well as site logos is optimized for retina displays, so the original image size should be twice as big as the final image that appears on the website.
- Copyright: HTML is allowed in this field.
- Copyright Alignment: This setting allows you to choose the copyright alignment. This option will display for ‘Footer v1‘
- Footer Site Title: This setting allows you to change footer site title to something else. This option will display for ‘Footer v3′
- Footer Site Description: This setting allows you to change footer site desc to something else. This option will display for ‘Footer v3′
- Show Footer Statistics?: This setting allows you to control the visibility of a statistics on footer v3. Uncheck the box to hide the statistics completely.