Megamenu in Around is built using Static Contents. You can import megamenus from Appearance > Import Demo Data > Misc > Menus to import megamenus.
You can configure any static content as a megamenu. You can use Elementor to build the static content.
Enable Static Content in Menus
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus.
- At the top right corner, click on Screen Options link.
- In the drop-up menu that appears, choose check Static Contents option
Adding Static Contents to Menu
Once enabled, you can now add Static Contents to Menu. Please note static contents should be added to second level only.
Special CSS Classes
- dropdown–mega – This class is used to set the width of the dropdown menu. This makes the megamenu dropdown wider.
p-0— Removes any padding applied to the megamenu dropdown.
- mt-0 — Removes any margin applied to the megamenu dropdown.