Once you’ve installed Around theme. You need to activate it. On activation, the theme recommends a set of plugins to be installed to make the best use of the theme.
- Elementor – Introducing a WordPress website builder, with no limits of design. A website builder that delivers high-end page designs and advanced capabilities, never before seen on WordPress.
- Around Elementor – Extends core Elementor with additional widgets, skins and extension of existing widgets.
- Around Extensions – Provides custom post type for Portfolio.
- MAS Static Content – Create reusable static blocks that can be plugged into any page.
- One Click Demo Import – Provides an easy to use page to install various demos that the theme offers with just one click.
- WPForms Lite – This plugin provides contact form and various other forms feature used in our theme.
- MAS Variation Swatches for WooCommerce – This will replace dropdown fields on your variable products with Color, Label and Image Swatches.
- The Events Calendar – Calendars, ticketing, and powerful WordPress tools to manage your events from start to finish.
- WooCommerce – WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully. This is used to generate Shop and shop related pages.
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – Allows you to add Wishlist functionality to your shop.
Install Required Plugins
On activation, the above plugins list is prompted by the theme to be installed. You can click on Install Plugins link or install it from Appearance > Install Plugins. After installation, select all the plugins and click on activate to activate all the plugins.