Tokoo has 2 sidebar areas which can be used to add your own widgets. The widget areas are customisable with range of widgets. All sidebar areas can be customized from Appearance > Widgets.
How to enable the shop sidebar?
The Shop Sidebar is an actual WordPress widgets area and it should show up as soon as it’s populated with at least one widget. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets and populate the Shop Sidebar widget area with a few widgets using drag-and-drop.
Shop Sidebar Widgets
- Product categories Widget – Widget for product categories
- Filter Products by Attribute Widget – Widget for Filter Products by Attribute
- Recent Viewed Products Widget – Widget for Recent Viewed Products
Navigate to Tokoo > Blog > Blog Page Layout here choose Right Sidebar or Left Sidebar to enable sidebar in Blog Page.
- Search:Widget – Widget for Searching.
- Categories: – The Categories Widget organizes your posts by category in your blog’s sidebar.
- Archives: Widget – Widget for archives
- Tag Cloud: Widget – The Tag Cloud widget shows a list of all the tags you’ve assigned to your posts.
- Meta: Widget – The meta shows a list of assigned to your posts.
- Calender: Widget – Widget for calender