Adding a Movie
Before adding your first movie, let’s get familiar with how movies genres, tags, and attributes work.
Movie genres and tags work in much the same way as normal genres and tags you have when writing posts in WordPress. They can be created, edited, and selected at any time. This can be done when you first create a movie or come back and edit it or the genres/tag specifically.
These can be added per movie, or you can set up global attributes for the entire store to use (e.g., in layered navigation).
To learn more, see: Managing Movie Genres, Tags and Attributes
Adding a Movie
Adding a Simple movie is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to Movies > Add new. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home
Choose Movies method:
The Movies are uploaded by three ways
1. Upload movie: The movie uploaded directly.
2. Embed movie: The movie uploaded directly from YouTube
3. Movie URL: Upload a movie by Video URL
Movie release date : Enter the movie release date.
Movie time duration : Enter the movie run time duration.
Movie censore rating : Enter the movie censore rating.
1. Catalog and search results: Visible everywhere, Archive pages, genres pages and search results.
2. Catalog only: Visible in archive pages and genres pages, but not search results.
3. Search Result Only: Visible in search results, but not in the archive page or genres pages.
4. Hidden: Only visible on the single movie page – not on any other pages.
Featured: You can also set whether the movie is promoted in movie genres, up-sells, related movies. For example, you could tick the Featured box on all bundles you sell.
Using Recommended movies, you can recommend some Movies to users. They can be added by searching for a particular movie and selecting the movie from the dropdown list.
Deleting a Movie
To delete a movie:
- Go to: Movies > All Movies.
- Find the Movie you wish to delete.
- Hover in the area under the Movie name and click Trash.