Home v3 of Electro is built using Visual Composer.It has 8 elements. The Visual Composer Backend editor of the page look like this
Home v3 VC Code
Please switch your editor to classic mode and paste the code given here :
After pasting the code, you can simply switch to Backend Editor to view the screen just like in the screenshot above. We have documented this step here :
you can add your own content between existing blocks in home pages. Home pages can be constructed either via Page Attributes ( which is default ) or via Visual Composer ( which can be added easily ).
- Page Attributes : For ex : If you want to add a text box under the Tabs Carousel, you can adjust the priority of “Page Content” in General block and make it appear after the ad blocks.
- Page Content Setting : Here is the screenshot for your reference
- It has two columns in the ratio 1/2 + 1/2.
- Both the columns has Ads Block
Product Carousel Tabs
Single Image and Electro Products Carousel
- It has two columns in the ratio 1/2 + 1/2
Electro Products Carousel:
Electro Products Cards Carousel
Product 6-1 Grid